Release of PetDB v.2.8.6
Jun 2015. PetDB v.2.8.6 is released, including several new features and bug fixes, including an improved sample search that includes options for "equals," "begins with," and "ends with" instead of just "includes."
Other improvements include
- Sample information page URL now uses the sample_id as opposed to the internal database sample_num.
- Enhanced Search statistics for internal use and development.
- Improved book reference citation display.
- Improved page number display for references.
- Bug fix to avoid duplicated inclusion data in the table information view.
Let us know what you think about the new versions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the orange feedback button on the right-hand side of the webpage.