EarthChem provides a wide range of data templates for organizing and submitting geochemical and geochronological data. Please contact email@example.com to obtain other templates or if you have any questions.
Data templates are available for various data types such as bulk elemental analysis (majors, traces), bulk isotope analysis, mineral analysis (in-situ analysis), melt inclusion analysis. These are accepted in the EarthChem Library. (updated 04/2014)
- Bulk Elemental Analyses (example)
- Bulk Isotope Analyses (example)
- In Situ Mineral or Glass Analyses (EMP) (example)
- In Situ Melt Inclusion Analyses (EMP) (example)
- Vent Fluids (example)
- Volcanic Gases (example)
Data templates are available for U-Pb, (U-Th)/He, Ar-Ar geochronological data, and Fission Track data, for use with the Geochron system.
- U-Pb Geochronological Data (posted 08/2012)
- (U-Th)/He Geochronological Data (example) (posted 08/2012)
- Ar-Ar Geochronological Data (posted 04/2014)
- Fission Track Data (also in .ods format) (posted 08/2014)
Send Comments & Suggestions
EarthChem welcomes user feedback regarding every aspect of the EarthChem systems. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.